DOPPLEHATERS

DOPPLEHATERS

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Alli does something right for once

Alli's last post was so perfect because I too, was in the middle of drawing comparisons between her awfulness and the shitshow that is n+1 and Gawker. See how Alli mentioned "Keith Gessen, a man I don't know but hate maybe even more than I hate Drew" but will deny knowledge of ever having read "Sad, Literary, Young, Pretentious Douchebags, blah, blah blaaaaaah." Whatever, Alli, you remind me of this story about a 20 something (or younger?) girl that moves to New York to be involved in the NY media scene, but then leaves for Paris when everyone turns out to be a cluster-fuck of frenemies and leches and ass-kissers. Alli is all of those things to me, but most importantly she is a hypocrite, and would like to fancy herself "too good" for New York, when in reality she's just can't cut it in a city that isn't something other than a butt of a joke on FX. Yay Alli!

No comments: